Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas in Art

More later - I am cherishing my first day off from work with all the fervor I can. :-) What a wonderful day it is!! I am grateful for such a fantastic job, but am also grateful for much needed time off to rejuvenate and relax!!

I thought I'd post another example of Christmas in art from my phenomenal pastor, Dr. Jeff Warren. What is amazing is that his God-given gift as a pastor and teacher are just as astounding as his artistic ability. God has truly gifted Pastor Jeff with the ability to speak words of truth and love that result in profound growth and change. So today I'm speaking prayers of thanks for my pastor, and also thanks to God for all that He is doing. Pastor Jeff, may God bring peace & rest to your soul, full health to your precious family, and unrivaled blessings in 2009. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment