Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy." ~ Ralph H. Blum

Just a short post today ... I love this quote and the meaning within it. I have such admiration for those who possess this kind of calmness and quiet joy. I long for that kind of consistent calmness and joy. To get there, I have to practice gratitude daily and no matter the circumstances. But what faith and contentment must be the result.

My prayer for you as the Thanksgiving holiday approaches is that you will feel that calmness and joy amidst the flurry of family and meals - or within the quiet of a solitary holiday. I pray that it will be, for all of us, the foundation of a journey into a life lived in gratitude.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Blessings to you and those you love,
Sheryl

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheryl...I'm glad you have been keeping up with us! I am going to try and do the same with you. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving...love you lots...Suzanne

    ReplyDelete