Monday, March 30, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday #2

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
**P.S. Just a side note, one of MckMama's children, Stellan, is critically ill and in the hospital. I've only recently found her blog and somewhat caught up, but her little boy is having some serious heart complications that began even while he was in utero. Even if you don't hop over to her blog, please say a prayer for this sweet baby and his family today!**
~~~~~~
In the past week, I most certainly did not:
  • watch too much TV
  • weep after I had to tell a friend I could not support some current, very unhealthy decisions
  • catch up on laundry, including the despise task of putting it away
  • reconnect with several old friends with whom I hadn't spoken in years
  • get a haircut and highlights
  • battle sinus headaches with all the weather changes
  • enjoy dinner with some great friends
  • oversleep for church Sunday morning after somehow turning off my alarm
  • wistfully miss my hometown of Amarillo during its Friday blizzard
  • read the first half of My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
  • congratulate a sweet friend on her engagement
  • dust, vacuum, and tidy up

No comments:

Post a Comment