Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Not Me" Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
~~~~~~
In celebration of "Not me!" Monday as well as the first day back to the grind after a glorious nine days of spring break, here are my reflections on the past week:

I most certainly did not....
~ Stay up until past 2 AM almost every night.
~ Sleep in till 8 almost every morning. (Where are the days of youth when I could sleep till noon?)
~ Read Jodi Picoult's newest book plus several others
~ Send my sister a 40th birthday present.
~ Open so many new blog windows that I had to restart Firefox - several times.
~ Enjoy peaceful time relaxing with my two snuggly tabby cats, Tom & Jerry.
~ Watch way too much TV.
~ Fall in love with "Eleventh Hour" and "Lie to Me" after watching the backlog of them on the DVR.
~ Have a great time with friends at dinners, movies, and such during the week.
~ Finally catch up on entering receipts and bills paid in Quicken.
~ Tell myself that I was going to start my disciplined exercise habit this week - then fail miserably.
~ Brainstorm places where I can take a quick, inexpensive vacation this summer.
~ Talk to my precious little niece about her beach discovery and resulting adoption of Hermie the hermit crab.
~ Get frustrated while browsing for a new place to live come August.
~ Get even more frustrated with apartment maintenance because they "weatherized" by caulking all my windows SHUT!
~ Count to 100 and take deep breaths while explaining to maintenance why they should fix their "weatherizing" mistake. Somehow they didn't see the problem?!
~ Do and put away way too many loads of laundry (I was slightly behind.)
~ Wish that I had a few more days off.

What did you "not" do this week? I'd love to hear about it!

P.S. My Monday "theme" is a little up in the air right now. I've seen this on various blogs and it always makes me chuckle, so I thought I'd give it a try! :-) However, most weeks my life is fairly monotonous, so perhaps Monday's themes will rotate!

No comments:

Post a Comment